1. Read the Parent-Student Handbook carefully.
2. Complete the Enrollment or Re-enrollment Forms
3. Parents and student should schedule an interview with the principal.
4. Parents will make the necessary financial arrangements required by the school by speaking to the Financial Secretary and signing an Enrollment Contract.
5. The school will arrange scheduling for testing and placement of each student, if needed.
6. Attend the Parent Orientation to find out important information for you and your child.
The Enrollment Packet Checklist lets you know everything we need from you to enroll your child at Summit Christian Academy.